Top Insights from 2017
by XSOLIS Insights, on Dec 31, 2017 11:11:45 AM
As healthcare leaders look to position their organizations for success in 2018, we review some of the most useful XSOLIS Insights from 2017.
- Three Approaches to Innovation in Case Management
Case management and utilization review leaders can approach a framework for strategy and innovation in three ways.
- Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Health
While technology does not replace clinical expertise, healthcare providers must leverage technology to survive and thrive in the future of healthcare.
- The Changing Face of Case Management
New technologies are poised to play a vital role in the future of case management and utilization review.
- An XCHANGE of Ideas
Building from the success of the inaugural XCHANGE User Conference, XSOLIS CEO Joan Butters shares how ideas and partnerships drive innovation.
- Using Technology to Overcome Short Stay Claims
Mary Beth Bednarz, Manager of CDI and UR at Charlotte Hungerford Hospital details her success in using the XSOLIS platform to reduce short-stay inpatient care.
- Selling Change: Overcoming the Healthcare Status Quo
The journey from skeptic to believer involves three things: setting an authentic tone, offering something real, and delivering on your promises.
- Shaping Healthcare's Future
XSOLIS CEO Joan Butters shares how healthcare challenges present opportunities for innovation, growth, and progress.
- From Analysis to Action: Not all Healthcare Analytics are Created Equal
Today's healthcare leaders are better equipped to improve their organizational profitability with the right type of analytics solution.
- Creating Better Healthcare? First, Tackle the Status Quo
XSOLIS CEO Joan Butters shares how visionaries play a part in transforming industries and breaching the status quo.