It’s Revenue Integrity Week!
This annual week of recognition and celebration, presented by the National Association of Healthcare Revenue Integrity (NAHRI), is an opportunity to bring awareness and appreciation to the efforts of revenue integrity professionals across the country.
From mitigating compliance risk to ensuring revenue retention, the role of revenue integrity professionals is as critical as it is complex. We’ve compiled a set of resources designed to support you:
- Webinar: The Evolving Role of Technology in Case Management
Zach Evans, Chief Technology Officer at Xsolis, discusses the trends that are shaping the future of case management, and what to expect in the coming years.
- Report (from NAHRI): 2018 State of the Revenue Integrity Industry Survey ReportThis report details the activities, backgrounds and challenges of the modern revenue integrity professional.
- Webinar: How Atrium Health Augments Utilization Review with Artificial Intelligence
Tonya Harrison, Director of Clinical Care Management at Atrium Health (formerly Carolinas HealthCare System), discusses how Atrium Health has moved beyond traditional utilization management by using artificial intelligence technology and predictive analytics to help review cases, resulting in significant time savings and increased compliance.
- Blog: The “Right Care” Case Management Model
Rikki Moye shares a model framework designed to manage the flow of resources needed by a patient proactively versus “chasing” to review and validate the use of resources after they’ve been consumed.
- Article (in Becker’s): Taking a real-time: approach to analytics and artificial intelligence
Dr. Heather Bassett, Xsolis CMO, shares how analytics and artificial intelligence capabilities are changing the nature of care determinations and delivery.
- Blog: Using Technology to Overcome Short Stay Claims
Mary Beth Bednarz shares the changes case management has undergone with the introduction of the two-midnight rule, and how she has used technology to overcome process inefficiencies and short stay claims.
- Article (in Becker’s): Why utilization management matters
Joan Butters, CEO of Xsolis, on why managing care effectively and efficiently should be a leadership priority and a metric of organizational success.
- Blog: 7 Habits of Highly Effective Case Managers
These seven habits set highly effective case managers apart.
- Blog: Adopting a Proactive Approach to Denials
Tara Dwyer, RN, shares her thoughts on the current compliance landscape and how providers can reframe their approach to denial prevention.
- Blog: Maximizing the Impact of Peer-to-Peer Reviews
An effective peer-to-peer review process requires three things: the right data, the right format and the right approach.